Design + Innovation = A Sustainable Shift
Design and innovation is key for a sustainable shift.
Design knowledge has a crucial role to play in the transition to a sustainable society, both in Sweden and globally. By mobilizing spearheading actors in the industry, the transformation will be quicker and more profound.
Swedish Design Movement in collaboration with Smart Fashion City Malmö
Swedish Design Movement brings together players in Swedish design, fashion and architecture who are spearheading the transition to sustainability. The initiative seeks to put Sweden on the international design map, raise the profile of sustainable Swedish businesses and set a global example.
Smart Fashion City Malmö is a local network for companies and professionals in the textile and fashion industry, run by the City of Malmö. Aiming to strengthen the development of this sector, promoting sustainable growth and circularity.
Meet representatives of the fast growing sustaintech company Renewcell, the world unique textile sorting facility Siptex and the progressive fashion brand CMMN SWDN to hear about their contributions to a sustainable future.
- Anna Vilén, Communications – marketing and brand, Sysav
- Harald Cavalli-Björkman, Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Investor Relations, Renewcell
- Saif Bakir, Co Founder & Creative Direcctor, CMMN SWDN
- Jenny Bergström, Project Manager, Swedish Institute
- Caroline B Le Bongoat, Business Developer, City of Malmö
- Yasemin Arhan Modéer, Moderator, The Bridge by Altitude